In general, we may collect personal information from visitors to the Site/s if they:
- contact us (including our Webmaster, customer service representatives, or other employees);
- complete a registration form, survey, or poll;
- participate in sweepstakes or contests;
- make product or service inquiries;
- purchase products;
- sign up to become a member;
- sign up to receive newsletters;
- participate in any activity organised by PENTADA SRL or its affiliates.
In connection with these activities, we may collect personal information, including, but not limited to: name, physical address, email address, telephone number, age range, birth date, gender, username, password, credit card number, credit card expiration date, photographs, occupation, social security number, other unique identifiers, income range, religion, ethnicity, height, weight, body fat percentage and measurements, areas of interest, fitness goals and exercise patterns, weight training regimen, eating patterns and food preferences, blood pressure, glucose level, cholesterol and triglyceride levels, medical conditions, medication and supplement use, smoking habit, food allergies or intolerances, level of water intake, experience with other diet programmes, and other demographic information. The personal information we collect is only used for the purpose for which it is given
As part of the standard operation of our Sites, we may collect certain non-personal information from visitors to our Sites including, but not limited to, their browser type, operating system, IP address, and the domain name from which they accessed the site.
Visitors to our Sites are always free to decline cookies, but in doing so, they may not be able to use certain features on our Site. The “Help” segment of the toolbar on most browsers explains how to configure a browser to not accept new cookies, how to have the browser inform a user when they receive a new cookie, and how to erase cookies from their hard drives.
We may also use Web beacons to track information about visitors after they leave the Sites, to access cookies, to count page visits, as part of our e-mail campaigns, and otherwise to facilitate visitors’ online experience.
Use of Information
We may use information collected from visitors to our Sites for any of the following purposes:
- to fulfil product orders and requests for information about certain products and services;
- to contact visitors to our Sites when necessary (e.g.: to respond to inquiries);
- to send information, promotional materials, and newsletters from our company;
- to administer contests and sweepstakes offered on our Sites;
- to administer the interactive and training portion of our Sites;
- to help address problems with our Sites;
- to conduct internal reviews of our Sites (e.g.: to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the sites);
- to help us better understand visitors’ use of our Sites;
- to protect the security or integrity of our Sites.
Non-personal information will be used for these purposes as well as for conducting internal reviews and monitoring of our Sites and providing a greater online experience for our visitors.
Disclosure or Sharing of Information
Any personal data of yours, held by PENTADA SRL, shall be kept private and confidential, and will not be transferred or disclosed to any third party without your permission. PENTADA SRL may, however, provide your personal data to any of the following, specific people, as seen fit, in order to achieve one or more of the intentions stated above, or for other functions agreed upon by you, or as disclosed to you at the time of collecting your personal data:
- to PENTADA SRL employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, and suppliers who are bound to a commitment of confidentiality, if the disclosure will enable that party to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for PENTADA SRL;
- as necessary if PENTADA SRL has reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with our rights and property, other users of our Sites, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities;
- to announce winners of sweepstakes and contests;
- to announce the results of surveys and polls;
- if PENTADA SRL is required to disclose information to respond to judicial process under the applicable law in the United States and the European Union, or provide information to law enforcement agencies in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
Our Sites are not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under 18.
Third Party Web Sites
Our Sites may contain links to other third party Web sites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the activities and practices that take place on these Web sites. Accordingly, we recommend that you review the Privacy Statement posted on any Web site that you may access through our Site.
In the unlikely event that PENTADA SRL or any of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information acquired by us may be one of the assets transferred.
Should there come to be any electronically stored data, it will be retained in a password-protected form. Any personal data obtained, be it stored electronically on computers or a hard copy, shall be only accessible by authorised officers or PENTADA SRL employees.
Treating the designated personal data, PENTADA SRL personnel shall comply with this Disclaimer and be told how to abide by and achieve PENTADA SRL’s commitment to you.
PENTADA SRL will not disclose any personal data, provided by you, to any third parties, except as detailed in this Disclaimer, with your prior consent, or as disclosed to you at time of collection.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information you provide to us.
Any hyperlinks you may click on, taking you from this website to another, PENTADA SRL will not be held accountable for the security practices, the privacy, or the content of said website, or the collection of any personal data of yours by the third party managing said website, and we suggest you refer to each of the privacy policies in the websites you enter.
Any personal information you disclose to PENTADA SRL will be held only for as long as necessary for the execution of the purposes indicated in this Disclosure, or as specified otherwise at collection time.
Personal Information Access and Correction
It is your right to request access to and (where applicable) correction of personal data acquired by PENTADA SRL about you. Should you wish to employ this right, please contact us via email at: email@example.com, or you may write to us at: Corso Di Porta Nuova 20, Milano 20121, Republic of Italy. Please, mark your letter as confidential and address it to the Human Resources Manager’s attention only.
You may need your own account to use certain services, and you may be required to be logged in to the account and have a valid payment method associated with it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. PENTADA SRL reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other content
You may post reviews, comments, photos, videos, and other content; send e-cards and other communications; submit suggestions, ideas, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam" or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. PENTADA SRL reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant PENTADA SRL a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. You represent and warrant that you own, or otherwise control, all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify PENTADA SRL for all claims resulting from content you supply. PENTADA SRL has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content.
PENTADA SRL takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Document last updated: September 2018.