By visiting www.MaestosoRosso.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
This page contains information about the following:
- What Personal Information about customers does www.MaestosoRosso.com gather?
- What about Cookies?
- Does Maestoso Rosso share the information it receives?
- How secure is the information?
- What information can I access?
- What choices do I have?
- Are children allowed to Maestoso Rosso?
- Disputes on privacy and resolutions
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information you give us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Maestoso Rosso or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of PENTADA S.r.l. on other Web sites.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps created by PENTADA S.r.l. or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalised content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services if you wish so.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Maestoso Rosso if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your preferences in your account settings.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What about cookies?
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognise your device and to provide features such as one-click purchase, recommendations for you, personalised advertisements on other Web sites, and storage of items in your shopping cart between visits.
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the Web site of its manufacturer.
Whether or not you allow us to download cookies is up to you, but if you choose to disable cookies by changing your Browser Settings, our Website and its features may not necessarily work in the same way or produce the same personalised experience. If you delete all of your cookies, you have to update your preferences with us again. If you use a different device, computer profile or browser you have to tell us your preferences again.
Cookies We Use:
Strictly Necessary Cookies - These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without using these cookies, services you have asked for such as shopping baskets or e-billing may not be available.
Functionality Cookies - These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. They allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features such as greeting you by name. They can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of our website that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked us for, such as watching a video or commenting. The information these cookies collect is anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Tracking, targeting or Advertising Cookies - These cookies collect information about your browsing habits. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and links you have followed. They are used to deliver adverts, which are more relevant to you and your interests, to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They are also used to track whether you have clicked through to our website from one of our affiliate’s websites so that we can manage our affiliate networks.
► Network Advertising Initiative - NAI
► Your Online Choices - EDAA
► Google Analytics - Opt out
More information about cookies at: All About Cookies
Does Maestoso Rosso Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business so we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries, PENTADA S.r.l. controls. They either are subject to this Privacy Statement or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Statement.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your preferences.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Statement (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). In addition, in the unlikely event that PENTADA S.r.l., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will, of course, be one of the transferred assets.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is the Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Information Can I Access?
Maestoso Rosso gives you access to a range of information about your account and your interactions with the site for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of some features.
- You can add or update certain information on the pages as pointed above. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other notices from us, please adjust your account settings.
- If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalise advertisements we display to you, please adjust your account preferences.
Are Children Allowed to Use Maestoso Rosso ?
Maestoso Rosso does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell some children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Maestoso Rosso only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Disputes on privacy and resolutions
PENTADA S.r.l. participates in the EU-US Privacy Shield framework, regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland, respectively. We have certified with the Department of Commerce that we adhere to the Privacy Shield Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Principles, visit here.
If you have any inquiries or complaints about our handling of your personal data under Privacy Shield, or about our privacy practices generally, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your inquiry promptly. If we are unable to satisfactorily resolve any complaint relating to the Privacy Shield, or if we fail to acknowledge your complaint in a timely fashion, you can submit your complaint to TRUSTe, which provides an independent third-party dispute resolution service based in the United States. TRUSTe has committed to respond to complaints and to provide appropriate recourse at no cost to you. To learn more about TRUSTe's dispute resolution services or to refer a complaint to TRUSTe, visit here. If neither PENTADA S.r.l. nor TRUSTe resolves your complaint, you may pursue binding arbitration through the Privacy Shield Panel. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Panel, visit here.
You can review our Privacy Shield registration here. PENTADA S.r.l. is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the respective public authorities in the EU and USA. We may be required to disclose personal information that we handle under the Privacy Shield in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If you have any inquiries or complaints about our handling of your personal data in the EU you can contact the Data protection bodies in the EU here.
If you live in the EU, Norway, Iceland, or Lichtenstein and wish to file a dispute, you should visit the On-line dispute resolution site here.
Document last updated: September 2018.